Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Are we hacked ?


Today the world is so fast and gave us many things that made our life easier, but are we using it effectively?

The world is so short that I can make calls to any part of this world at any time but I guess we are trapped by the tool "internet"

I am so lucky to be born by 90's as I am able to see the major difference that occurred, many ups and downs, many technological improvements and so on.

I just wanted to take this topic because I want to come out of this society a minute and see how well we are trapped, yes the truth is we are totally  locked in the dark room that is coined as technology.

In the early 90's the phone was too big to hold and number are placed in circular manner and the worst part is that it had a long cable attached to the receiver's end that made us to stand and talk in the same place but now I am sure none of this millennium kids would have felt it, but those big phones made us enjoy the pleasant world outside the phone. At present the phones are too small and handy that I can carry anywhere but I can say that I have formed a good bonding with those electronic gadgets and made me forget the human bonding, I can see in lot of homes now a days there is no beautiful big wall clocks that decorates the house nor those small bird coming out of the clock to indicate us the time, all these places have been taken away by the phone, first thing that I see when I wake up is my phone and the last thing that I see before closing for a sleep is my phone.

Even though I wear a big watch on my hand, the first thing that I see to check the time is my phone. This electronic gadget took the place of a computer, clock, music player and much more.

I recently see many people forgets to enjoy the world outside, wherever you go the electronic gadget has been given the first preference, even in a movie people can’t stay away from the phone. Hotel is the place where people come for a good meal and a happy chat but now we have totally stopped enjoying the pleasure by syncing our self with the phone.

People nowadays even small kids play cricket only in the small gadget they have and check the scores with the friends rather than playing together on the ground, I can still feel the happiness of playing cricket under the 12 o'clock sun just for the pleasure of winning, life was easy before than now.

This topic cannot get to an end without talking about "FACEBOOK", the only book that is more interesting than any other book in this world, This is the website where people spend more of their time than eating, sleeping, working all combined together.
Everybody is so addicted to Facebook that after going to a movie without even enjoying it fully starts giving reviews on it, After reaching some place with their friends the first thing they do is update their profile with a group photo.

People have got stuck in this website so much that they fight for an injustice over Facebook  Sharing a person's picture is the best way to help them from a problem, giving a "Like" is the best way to appreciate them and "comment' can destroy a person's image more than any newspaper can do in this millennium.

Is the world have become a boring place to live? People started living with their virtual image over the internet, 
As Albert Einstein said "I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots."

I am sure if this continues then in few years not so long from now people will conduct and play world cups on internet and the major election that changes the country's fate will be happening over some website and people will even marry from various places with a video camera.

Let us stop this now and start enjoying the nature outside and teach our followers how to live rather than how to create a virtual life.

1 comment: